1. How can I place an order?
You can place an order via
Telephone: +65 65709939
Call Center Hours
Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
2. How do I know if my order is processed?
You will receive a confirmation email and a phone call to verify your order within 1 working day from your order.
3. How many days in advance do I need to place an order?
Orders have to be placed 3-4 days in advance.
Should you have an urgent & last minute order that is less than 3 days, do write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review it on a case to case basis.
4. Can I make changes to my order prior to my event?
Yes you will be able to, but changes must be made 4 working days in advance.
5. Can I cancel my order after payment has been made?
Catering during Covid Period
Please note that clients are not entitled to refunds once payment is made.
Upon payment, raw materials will be procured, we seek everyone's kind understanding to not have last minute cancellations
Changes & Alterations to Orders
48 Hours in Advance : You may make alterations to your dishes/delivery timing
Less than 24hours : We will be unable to make changes as raw materials have been prepared & our delivery schedule will be finalized
6. I have an urgent order to make, can you help with last minute orders?
Do call our hotline +65 6570 9939 immediately so we can assist with this.
* Menu will be subjected to availability
7. Cancellation for Festive Menus
Please note that there will not be any refunds for festive menus. Festive menus are exclusively curated and produce will be sourced upon confirmation & payment being made.
In the case of a force majeure event/acts of government, the cost of the package will be converted into store credits with no expiry.
Sign-up to our e-newsletter to receive latest announcements and promotion updates.